Entries and Timelines
Please find below the entry forms for Nicosia Grand Prix Competition.
There are 3 different forms: International Entries, Local Entries and Individual Entries
- For International Clubs participation please use form here
- For all Cypriot Swimming Clubs please use the form here
- For individual international swimmers the form to be filled out is here
All entries must be submitted using the events files provided.
Please ensure entries show the full name of the swimmer, full date of birth, registration number and entry time.
Entries must be submitted as long course times only. Times set in first leg swims during relays may be used. A proof of times report must be submitted with the entry file.
An exception exists for the women’s 1500m freestyle; those without an accredited time at 1500m, but who meet the consideration time for the 800m event may enter the 1500m. All swimmers must provide an entry time for the 1500m.
Relays can be entered as well, only for international teams trying to qualify for Tokyo2020
Entries from individuals can ONLY be submitted on the individual entry form available above. This is provided for clubs or teams that are sending only one swimmer to the event. Closing date for individual entries is Monday 6th of April 10:00 (GMT+2).
Clubs can get instructions on completing entry files from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for individual entries and club entries:
- Local Participants – 10:00 (GMT +2) Tuesday 6 April 2020
- International Participants – 13:00 (GMT +2) Tuesday 6 April 2020
- Withdrawals date for individual entries and club entries: 13:00 (GMT +2) Thursday 231 April 2020 17:30 (GMT +2)
- Heats available on Thursday 23 April 2020 after technical meeting and withdrawals